LM4702 simulation in TINA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The TI SPICE models of a number of the Nat Semi parts (especially their integrated power amp chips) are very incomplete. I haven't looked at the LM4702 though.

BTW, I trust you will replace the generic NPN and PNP transistors with properly-modelled items?

Your ammeters will show the base current flowing into and out of the transistors. I normally use the 'current arrow' component to keep the schematic clean, it gives just the same information as the ammeter.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2011
Did not mess with the transistors at all... Only added the amp meters to see if there is current flow, since the OP said he was not getting any source to sink current when he ran the sim. Thanks for the tip on the current arrow - still learning to use TINA-TI...

Jaz

Thank you for your help,

The problem is the almost complete absence of DC current between the source and sink pins. So I can't use correctly the VBE multiplier to achieve the desired levels of quiescent current passing thru the conduction channel of the output MOSFET devices.
:S
AC is fine.
:)

Best regards,
Daniel Almeida

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.