• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Linear Systems LS302, LS313 and LS352

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

Is anyone interested in these devices?

Tightly matched VBE, hFE monolithic dual transistors, perfect for LTP/CM.

LS302
LS313
LS352

Minimum order quantity is 25 of each, so that's the target we need to reach. Prices are roughly £4.50 - £5.40 (to-71 case) plus delivery.
If there is enough interest I will get a final full quotation, based on how many devices are required.

Please list you name, device and quantity.

Interest only at the moment.

I have organised a GB for the LS313 and LS352 on another forum before, just to give you a little confidence :)

Hi Will
Please put me down for 4 each of the LS313 and LS352.
Alex (SandyK)

P.S.
As part of the original GB in Rock Grotto Forum , I am using these metal can closely matched dual transistors in a 15W/Channel Class A amplifier, a Class A preamplifier, and a Class A Headphone Amplifier. with excellent results.

Hi Chong,

They are around £4.50-£5.40 each plus delivery, so £20-22 for a set of four.

I'll confirm exact cost when exact numbers are known.

I'll be closing this GB on Friday, so that we can get things rolling :)

Excellent! So for the mono SC class A HA, we need a set of 2 LS313 and 2 LS352, right? I have not read the BOM. If is, I will order a spare set just in case. That is 4 LS313 and 4 LS352. I will drop the LS302 due to Alex's comment at Rockgrotto. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.