• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lenses for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I’m moving house and have to make my PJ redundant 
I have a few lenses that I intend to put up for sale on Ebay. Thought I’d post up here first to see in anyone wants to purchase them direct as opposed to getting into a bidding war on Ebay!
Anyhow, they are:
Charles Beseller Company lense (Newark. N.J. U.S.A.) it’s a 22” EF. This is a huge lens 4.5” diameter and 6” long. It’s in very good condition and would be ideal for covering a 17” LCD screen, or even a 15” (lets a massive amount of light through!!).
The other is a variable focal length lens, and a standard 320 mm lens which were designed for use on the standard 15” LCD setup. They are both in excellent condition.
I also have huge collection of fresnels of many different focal lengths and a plate of tempered glass if anyone’s interested in a batch buy. I’ll post pics of these up later

If you PM me we can have a chat about price

Mike

Attachments

• vvv 011.jpg
    vvv 011.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 296
I'm also selling the electronic ballast 220v, it has the mount for the bulb included and 2 spare ushio metal halide ed28 bulbs with approx 20 hrs on each bulb (sell for $120)
You can PM me to chat further

At the mo I'm looking in the region of $20 for each of the smaller lenses, and $80 for the larger (paid 110 for it!). Then add on whatever shipping costs.

Shipping costs for the smaller lenses approx $10
Shipping costs for the larger lens approx $30

The shipping is based on UK to USA post. If you're in europe, the cost will be less.

Just some more info on the Beseller lens.
For those looking for a long throw PJ, it's the longest throw lens readily available to DIY projector makers (559 vs 500 LL pro and the diameter is 12% larger 112mm vs 100mm).
It will give you 100" pic at 14 foot from a 15" LCD. It's also very well paired with the LL pro 650mm fresnel.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.