LAB.Gruppen FP3400

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Schematic for Lab Gruppen

Anyone willing to send me the schematics of the FP3400.

Robert.Hensel@exemail.com.au

I've actually heard these amps with JBL VR-X system. Very clean and plentyyyyy of grunt. The guy sold off his 8 x QSC PLX3402's to get these Lab Gruppen's. Power amp rack is half the size with doulbe the power with the bonus of less weight.. Would mine seeing the power supply on these..

Thanks

:)

Ok, as someone has probably already mentioned, this is not a "real" class-d amp, but a class AB, with a tracking switch mode power supply. Real nice amp though :)

I remember seing this concept first time by Carver with his litle power cube of an amp .... think it dilivered something like 300 W, in a 17 cm cube ..... probably late 70's .... which was realy a lot of power at that time :rolleyes:

Now LAB Gruppen have a 14000 W amp ...... wauuu now that's a lot of power. Guess using the same overall concept. Nice :up:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.