Krell KSA 50 PCB

Hi everyone,
Over the course of the last few months, I read through this thread and made a 23 page summary. If someone would be kind enough to read it and give me some constructive criticism it would be appreciated. Send me a PM and I will email it to you. Perhaps it could be of interest to others...then I would be happy to post it.
Also, to follow up on Pwatt post #7400
"Quote: I've to restore a few small things on Jozua's original so when the boards come out I'll trace a full schematic. "

I am wondering what the status of this original KSA50 mark II-based schematic is?
Regards, Eric

The board is exactly the same as the Mk-2 version... What you build around that may however be different.

Mark
On post #7374 Pwatts write: There are also a few extra sinister components on the original that're absent on the clone, and I'll be stripping a KSA50 Mk2 soon to re-draw a 100% circuit diagram

Was there any extra components, and if so, what were they?
Regards,
Eric

Geez, I wasn't aware of any other boards made up for GB's since I was last around.... Old threads like this never die I guess.

Here's what I have left... And... I will send a pair of boards by USPS for free to anyone that can really substantiate they will be building these amps and that you will not just be throwing the boards in your parts drawer.

1 - Set pink Mouse Boards Copyright 2005, Second version, double sided. Driver board snaps off, There was no O/P device board... you wire the O/P Stage yourself. One driver board already snapped off but you get to have the enjoyment of snapping the other one off unless of course I am asked by you do do it...

2 - Sets of the first board version, single sided, the long narrow board that also has the O/P boards with the close spaced transistors. The drivers, Q-109/110 were difficult to mount and properly heat sink so beware. These boards work ok though. As a bonus you get to snap off tow O/P boards from each of these... I can also supply them pre-snapped off if you like..

1 - Set of used boards like the above but no O/P boards. Solder on the pads but can be carefully wicked off before use. No damage to boards.

2 - Sets Aleph X boards Rev 1.0. Nothing to snap off of these... Guaranteed to be very dull, boring PCBs! And you have an an amp that runs "otter n ell"

4 - Prototype boards for KSA-50 and KSA-100 which I am keeping as they were very expensive to have made!!

Make your posts here to let me know who wants what...

Mark G.