• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Kit MM Tube Phono Stage

I am selling a KIT for MM Phono Preamplifier with PCF802 tubes. Is a very simple tube phono stage with amazing sound. Very appreciated by all users.

PCB+socket pair+ PCF802 NOS tubes - 50 Euro+shipping. I can send in Europe only.

With the KIT I will send also the details to make it work.

url]

18-B360-E5-3290-45-F5-932-F-5951941-FF8-EE.jpg

39091894-B5-C4-4-D03-A2-F7-151-F732-AAF0-B.jpg

Last edited:
No, I certainly am not. To my knowledge I was told it is Vlad1980. I’ve only spent less than an hour as mine arrived yesterday and I‘ve had little time -but- to my ears the piano (and imho therefore all other instruments/vocals), is ‘right’ and is clearly presented (no, less ‘smearing’ -?-), whilst staying unobtrusive to all else. Sorry if I’m not expressing myself well. I have a new arm and cartridge breaking in but obviously I wouldn’t notice or appreciate these clues unless the phono pre wasn’t doing such a stupendous job, or something like that!

Cheers!
John

New complete kit for STEREO tube phono MM preamp with PSU.

Price for the complete kit is 125 Euro+20 Euro shipping to EU. I am sending to EU only.

The kit includes:

- pair NOS PCF802 tubes military grade
- phono PCB with very good quality components (WIMA MKP, Nichicon for audio).
- PSU for anodic with MOSfet and heaters
- new toroidal power transformer

For more details, please send me PM.

File-000-6.jpg

File-001-3.jpg