keratherm for mosfets on f6

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Quick question, the keratherm has the woven "bronze; looking material and a separate white material - do I use both under the mosfet and if so is the bronze size down on the heat sink and the white material on top of it (under the mosfet) or is the white material just some some sort of backing material that's used during production and I don't use it at all?

thanks

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Quick question, the keratherm has the woven "bronze; looking material and a separate white material - do I use both under the mosfet and if so is the bronze size down on the heat sink and the white material on top of it (under the mosfet) or is the white material just some some sort of backing material that's used during production and I don't use it at all?

thanks

Further to ZenMods reply. This is from the DIYAudio Store Keratherm product page for reference.

Attachments

• 24251F76-6E39-48D4-8FA8-0F4AE95AAB09.jpeg
    24251F76-6E39-48D4-8FA8-0F4AE95AAB09.jpeg
    230.1 KB · Views: 197
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.