• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JX92S Group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What Are You Going To Do With Yours?

Again, thanks to Brian.

What is it everyone plans to do with theirs?

Has anyone ever built a BIB, or the Tuba horn for these, and what are the opinions of the Jordan cabinets, MLTL etc on the site?

Ideally, I would like to avoid baffle-step corrections if at all possible as my amp only does ~ 5 W per channel before it starts to distort enough for me to notice.

Good luck & good fun to all.

Graham

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
Re: What Are You Going To Do With Yours?

britbug said:
What is it everyone plans to do with theirs?

Ideally, I would like to avoid baffle-step corrections if at all possible as my amp only does ~ 5 W per channel before it starts to distort enough for me to notice.

Initially, I plan on trying them out in sealed nearfield monitors. Some of my amps are only good for about 5W too, and the Jordans don't need much power to get loud in the nearfield.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
Another few emails have just been sent out. Those who should have received an email from me today are: smallangryboy, Sky123, folkeb, billnchristy, Looneytunes, and t-head.

Those who have not responded to emails sent in the past few days are: g5design, habsrock93, jerishi, mojopin, audiosteve, and stokessd.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
You're welcome Steve. Finding time is quite a task for most people these days!

This note is for eparson - I tried sending you an email outside the forum but it bounced, so I sent one through the forum as well. Please contact me through the forum if you have not received an email from me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.