John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Robert,
You are kidding me - right?

You do know that most of us accept that you can hear differences between equipment, but we also trust our measurements. The only problems I can see you having is when the claims get too far off the reservation. We do need some repeatable proofs to accept any claim. That is certainly not ignoring anyone or anything. It is the safety mechanism that prevents the industry from being overrun with false claims. In fact, the industry is awash in products with very dubious claims for performance.

So what reasonable requests that "we" make annoy or upset you?

-Chris

LOL, thanks John. Perhaps one day they will drop their belief systems and use their senses.
Our future world will be one of 5G transmitters throughout our living spaces and work places, and on just about every street lamp post.
There is much research showing biological effects of non ionising EMR, what to do about it ?.
Better audio and wines are but one product of what I am exploring.

Dan.

Don't forget your tinfoil hat while exploring, helps to protect from that wireless EMR.

An interesting read, thanks for the link.

When reading this, I found that it was far too vague. It certainly does not support the possibility that microwaves were used in Cuba or China.

However, the most important actual hard fact I found was located on the first page lower left.

The paper is copyrighted by the "cellular phone task force"

Sounds really high faultin, right? Look up the founder of that organization, Arthur Firstenberg, as well as his history.

Jn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.