John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two posts in 2015, then silence until these days. Smells like a sock puppet to me, but then what do I know :D.

Smearing without any evidence is quite valuable in politics.

Smearing? What smearing? And yes, it still stinks :rofl:.

Merrill Wettasinghe of Merrill Audio Advanced Technology Labs in New Jersey is not mmerrill99.

For a guy in Germany, you seem to know a lot of obscure things from this side of the pond.

This thread has become a real lunatic asylum.
You expressed desire to silence those whom you disagree with,
but this constant aggression coming from a bunch of bounded so calling objectivists must stop, because it is boring, disrespectful and unproductive.
lied about someone being on your ignore list,
Oh, please, he his in my ignore list and he knows-it. I only read-him when he is quoted,
then call a thread lunatic asylum because some posted things that don't fit your preference. Wow, those are some actions you've displayed on this thread!

Hi everybody! This situation is just plain nasty, and only serves to harass people that contribute here that subjectively listen as well as measure. All serious audio designers measure, but they listen too, and openly, not necessarily ABX. I have certainly found that ABX sucks, if you want to hear small differences, and usually that is what we are comparing to, not cheap, class c junk, so we need the resolution given by open testing, or just about everything mid to hi end, on an individual component basis will sound pretty much the same.
Unfortunately the 'sameness' does not happen, when you then actually listen for pleasure.
That has been my experience.

I don't think SoundAndMotion is Jakob2. Even though the writing style is similar, Jakob2 until very recently always used ´ as his apostrophe and the posts from SoundAndMotion in 2015 use the correct character. Jakob2 also has an extra space before his periods occasionally.

Nor me, I was only joking, I don't think Jakob is talking to me anymore :)

Minus 4 dB at 3 kHz, hmmm... :D

"Switchable"

Status
Not open for further replies.