John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank I take it back, I think there are different ideas as to what "middle class" is.

Ultra Dining at Ultraviolet - Video - NYTimes.com

Niiice ... I've thought a number of times of having the walls fully controllable, well before the current technology was available - good to see such experimenting! The world is going immersive ... :)

Yes, the word is that China is interested in our good stuff, not the cheap plonk ...

Get Lucky...

@Frank I take it back, I think there are different ideas as to what "middle class" is.
Ultra Dining at Ultraviolet - Video - NYTimes.com
What an expensive wankfest.

My favourite was an inexpensive Italian restaurant (Lucky's Trattoria) in Brisbane that had low lighting, random decor, scratched cd background music but fantastic food and aromas....many ingredients were home grown by the owner.
The best René Pogel ever ;).

Dan.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2012
A quick look -- doesnt show that there was talk about treated cones and reinforced cones with geometric surfaces. About 500 years ago, Popular Electronics had a guy who stiffened his cone by glueing tooth picks to the cone surface from near the dust cap to near the surround. All but stopped the cone breakup.

Other means might be to press the paper into a geometric pattern.

THx-RNMarsh

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi snup,
Respectfully, I only know it is difficult for some to follow short bursts of text. If you are using a smart phone I understand. Please just try and compose your thoughts a little, that's all.

One thing I am not doing is making fun of you. Just trying to draw your attention to something that could be annoying to other members.

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.