3. ‘λήμμα ’: ‘profit’, ‘benefit’
4. ‘λύμα’ : ‘the obligation arising from a (legal) binding’
5. ‘λείμμα’ : ‘what remains of’
6. ‘λύω’ : ‘loosing the binds’
7. ‘λοιμο-’ : ‘detrimental’, ‘malicious’
8. ‘λοιπο-’ : ‘not in excess’

Henry George Liddell, Robert Scott, A Greek-English Lexicon, ? ?,

George

Compared to nano amps, micro amps are high current!

If I have 1 nano amp current flow how many electrons per second is that? (10^-9 x 6.24^18 q/S) What is the speed of propagation in a copper wire? (2.4^8 M/S ish) If we calculated q/M (6.24^9/2.4^8 q/S x S/M) for a given wire length. We can then add cross section and get charge per volume.

sigh...no need to correct your error, others did..

Wrong answer. Here these guys have nice review material I've used it before, Ohm's Law, Microscopic View

EDIT - I just realized how confused you are on this, best to just let you carry on.
Probably correct.

Scott

One of us is confused. Your cite uses 3e10 as the velocity. I used 80% of that. We are not talking about particle velocity.

JN posts examples that support where I keep trying to go in this crowded room.

You used prop velocity for a calc of charge per unit volume, not accurate.

Rather than try to make it a 20 questions schtick again, perhaps a simple discussion would be better for you.

jn

Rather than try to make it a 20 questions schtick again, perhaps a simple discussion would be better for you.
jn

I don't know about you, but I got the jist of the proposal as there are distinct signal electrons that propagate at c from one end of the wire to the other that "interact" with the conduction electrons in some way. Hence my Maxwell's demon reaction. I still wonder where in the recent literature this came from.

I don't know about you, but I got the jist of the proposal as there are distinct signal electrons that propagate at c from one end of the wire to the other that "interact" with the conduction electrons in some way. Hence my Maxwell's demon reaction. I still wonder where in the recent literature this came from.

That would explain the Bremsstrahlung x-rays emanating from the end of signal cables..:eek:

They seriously think it's possible for electrons travelling at good fractions of lightspeed to run through a cable without emitting x-rays?? Perhaps they should look at the target of an x-ray tube.

jn

Disabled Account
Joined 2012
well in that case, i'll just have to tweak the ignition timing to get optimum power output from the increased octane, I guess.

If I remember correctly, it provides extra oxygen and hydrogen. Then you can richen the fuel some more. Whereas an additive like Toluene only add hydrogen which is fine for suppressing detonation, only.

Hey, where did everyone go? isnt this the HiPo engine forum?
Oh.
Never mind.

Back to calcium, or what ever.

THx-RNMarsh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.