John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from numerous tests on this site and a couple of others in the past.
It measures like a resistor....
It claims to slipstream the electrons, stranger still once the electrons leave the device they still have the slipstream effect, now as I pointed out on an earlier discussion regarding these devices the electrons are traveling at about 0.01mm/s and in an alternating music signal would wobble back and forth never leaving the device.
Now as JC and others have said, if the explanation on the site is a smoke screen to hide the real effect, then we have false advertising, so either way there is a fraud being committed, this is simple logic.

I think NASA's CTS has got to be the coolest name for security level, better than SC!

theconeofsilence.jpg
Top Secret.

a get smart GET_SMART_SEASON1_DISC4-1.jpg
Cosmic Top Secret.

Dan.

Last edited:
I was concerned that the first try would not appear, since it took some time to do so, so I posted it here as well. I DO find the article both readable and fascinating in its implications. And 16 years has gone by since that article was published. Whole books are now written on the subject. The second 'page' was taken from one that I attempted to buy yesterday. Unfortunately, I accidentally bought an E-book and it was incompatible with the operating system on my older MAC, and I might have lost it in the process. You should look into it too. You might have your eyes opened to the 'new applied physics' nanotechnology.
16 years ago??? Shirley you jest. That's three generations ago in nano time.

Current research requires a large building with ground isolation for the atomic force scopes, next gen ebeam scopes, access to a third generation synchrotron light source, some SOTA wigglers and undulators, a good cafeteria, and a nice after hours pub all on site.

Well, maybe 3 outta 4...the cafeteria is workin on it.

This paper shows another way to make a 'resistor' and it has a number of interesting properties. Perhaps, not ALL the properties are shown in this paper, but it can change a mindset in order to see resistance in a different way.
For example, who ever thought that you could make a 'noiseless' resistor, or a resistor that did not heat up itself when current was applied? Etc. Now if somebody wants to ask something constructive, perhaps we can find out more.

Sigh...It is not noiseless. The fact that the electron movement is ballistic for a length smaller than the mean free path of the nanotube is useless for noise reduction, as the electron has to end that ballistic trajectory with a collision. Vacuum tubes do the exact same thing, but their ballistic trajectory is the distance between the cathode and plate.. Is anybody claiming a vacuum tube is noiseless??

Perhaps Scott or JN will weigh in on this subject?

The nano guys here do enjoy the occasional laugh.

I didn't know that carbon was a forbidden element, Marce.
Any element in nano form must be considered extremely dangerous as the properties are different, especially the reactive properties. Even Niobium Titanium when drawn to 5 micron filaments, can be ignited by static discharge. Nanoparticles of aluminum can be very explosive.

There IS heat dissipation, just not in the RESISTOR part of the device. READ IT AGAIN!

Sigh.. Old book. The ballistic trajectory includes acceleration, which of course ends when the electron reaches the end of the tube and hits something.

Oh, I put up measurable evidence. It was just ignored.
I didn't ignore it. It was done with inadequate controls, in an inadequate environment.

Almost 20 years ago, I too tried to make measurements, and I had problems measuring something useful, as well, but I know the limitations of my equipment, especially with noise reduction measurements, so that I why I have gotten some better equipment. Maybe it will show something. We shall see. PS, MY test equipment of almost 20 years ago had AD797 devices on the inputs, I put them there, myself, kindly supplied by either Walt Jung or Scott Wurcer. Still, I make audio designs that are 2.5 or more times LOWER noise, so is this good enough? Maybe I will still be noise limited by my test equipment.

Your circuits design was great. Unfortunately, your equipment had ground loop problems that compromised your test.

jn

We couldn't even say the name of ours. Seriously.

And Joshua still can't find the search button.

The Pleiadians have a Facebook page, what a surprise and stream of links to the same list of sensationalistic articles extrapolating single particle, etc. experiments to teleportation, super-luminal travel, whatever you want to prove can exist. Of course they did not post the followup on the one with faulty GPS data.

For those who seriously think that Top Secret is the highest security clearance just ask Richard Marsh. Sorry but he is traveling or somewhere he is not reading the site, but he mentioned this fact himself. There is Top Secret and then a level above where it becomes for your eyes only. Not kidding about that, but that is very off topic.

Would somebody like to state the definition of a scientific proof, in real terms? As anything else in science a principal can be believed by the scientific community that later is found to be incorrect, but most often the underlying principals are still correct, there are just new things that will be restated or modified in nature.

Recently Steven Hawkings restated his conceptual theory about how black holes function, he did not discount that there were black holes, just some of the assumptions that he changed his mind about. If you get close enough to actually prove these assumptions you will never come back to talk to us about it.

For those who seriously think that Top Secret is the highest security clearance just ask Richard Marsh. Sorry but he is traveling or somewhere he is not reading the site, but he mentioned this fact himself. There is Top Secret and then a level above where it becomes for your eyes only. Not kidding about that, but that is very off topic.

Would somebody like to state the definition of a scientific proof, in real terms? As anything else in science a principal can be believed by the scientific community that later is found to be incorrect, but most often the underlying principals are still correct, there are just new things that will be restated or modified in nature.

Recently Steven Hawkings restated his conceptual theory about how black holes function, he did not discount that there were black holes, just some of the assumptions that he changed his mind about. If you get close enough to actually prove these assumptions you will never come back to talk to us about it.

The term 'scientific proof' is inaccurate.
Replace 'scientific proof' with 'scientific evidence', which is what I actually meant, and you may get it:
Scientific evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scientific proof - definition of Scientific proof by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
29+ Evidences for Macroevolution: Scientific "Proof", scientific evidence, and the scientific method

I hope to supply my own 'scientific evidence' with measurements in future. However, I must learn my test equipment first.

And I hope you do so in a way which is accurate and allows for reproduceability. Your IC tests for example, were not reproduceable as a consequence of test and equipment design flaws.

That last sentence...do you mean that you're actually going to..gulp...read the instruction manual?? That offense will get you booted outta the club.:D

Any technical assistance you wish, just ask, I'll help where I can..

jn

I had a look at some photos of this Bybee device disassembled and it looks like it consists of an low ohm resistor placed inside of an high power resistors ceramic tube.
JC stated somewere that the resistance of the surface conductive material was 12 kohm.
To mee this looks like an output inductor shunted by an low ohm resistor that you can find in most power amplifiers output stage. Although the ohm values here are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.