• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Joachim Gerhard Filter Buffer Fastron Inductor and Parts GB - second run

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Updated the latest entries in the spreadsheet with shipping costs, ready to be paid ;)

@Malvin, well received, thank you, will ship it in the morning.

Stefan

PS: I will continue this GB until I run out of inductors, ordered 220 pcs in January. 12 of the 220 have been out of tolerance, worst one had only 6mH, a couple around 10mH and some around 16. Interestingly none that went over the tolerance. Deducting those and the ones I need that will leave 100 matched pairs up for grabs.

@potepuh
thanks for the feedback
@currymann
no problem at all, those parts will find some usage anyways ;)
Spreadsheet updated with shipping cost, to late for today to ship from DE as I am already half way there, next Wednesday then.

Stefan

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.