JL Audio 10w6V2 enclosure design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I updated the program and it works now without having to delete 'masked' and/or damping in the Wizard,

Hi GM,

Just to clarify - absorbent filling material specified in the Loudspeaker Wizard is taken into account in the wizard results only. Sound pressure and particle velocity results are calculated external to the wizard, and do not include the effect of any wizard-specified absorbent filling material.

Kind regards,

David

Understood and why it's of no use to me AFAIK since I've no measured data to maybe develop a ratio chart, so at a glance curious what it is useful for, or did you include it just because you could?

Hi GM,

The sound pressure and particle velocity charts were included because somebody asked for them :).

From memory, I think the user wanted to check the levels generated in the port of a bass-reflex speaker under high power conditions.

Kind regards,

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.