• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ticknpop, again read the posts above. It is not for the current. There is no way to selectively make the SMD pads/ copper pour thick.
1Oz board won't last that long as much as thick 2oz ones. 3 would be even better. if you are trying to match a few Jfets it's fine. But if you plan to keep the board for its purpose i.e. Match SMD Jfets I am affraid 1 oz won't last .
Remember you are constantly changing out Jfets applying a lot of pressure and possibly friction to keep them in place. I used forceps that scratched copper out slowly.From my past experience thin copper pour not going to last ( common sense too). We are talking about 0.035mm thick layer with 1oz copper.
I will keep some extra boards for myself if I goes with 1 oz. but if I were you I will pay 1$ more and get something that last possibly twice.

Last edited:
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Yes no problem Get whatever is best quality, the small price difference is not important.

I have no smt jfets and don't think i will ever buy any.
Iwas lucky enough to buy early before the jfet famine, hundreds of 170/74 BL and V grade and a few 147/72 BL grade TO 92 jfets to match

Last edited:
Also checked the price for individual purchase per board from mouser comes to 7.50$ without shipping.Hope to keep the price within the promised range.
Multimeter point
534-5000
534-5001
Wire Fixed terminal
649-220327-C021B01LF
Resistors
603-MFR-25FTE52-1M
279-YR1B100RCC
603-MFR-25FBF52-3K6
855-D3087-99 -shorting pin
sockets
575-0336015013401 x2
575-055210 x6
575-0338015011527 x2
LED
859-LTL2R3KRD-EM
Slide switch
642-MHS123K

Plus will offer 3 more kits for grab. Kits only

Last edited:
Algar ,confirmed for 2 kit.Aud1Out lets see but cant promise. I am sure few will bail out
:D

With that this order page is closed for new boards or kits.

Please don't send payments or PM yet. I am closing on another purchase for jfets,wants to leave space for that in inbox.

By middle of next week possibly will free up inbox to receive all your PM.:p

Please I need two more to go for 2 OZ boards. Else will move on with 1 oz. Cast your votes.
Please understand if there is 12 Votes or above pcb price will be 3 $ instead 2,and kit price will also go up by 1$.

Last edited:
Please I need two more to go for 2 OZ boards. Else will move on with 1 oz. Cast your votes.
Please understand if there is 12 Votes or above pcb price will be 3 $ instead 2,and kit price will also go up by 1$.

If you don't get the votes I'll pay the few extra dollars to get the 2oz boards. Just add the extra cost to my invoice when you are ready to receive payment.

Yay. I will get 15 boards with 2oz and 10 with 1oz. I understand many are looking for non SMD JFEt matching.
Please mention 2 oz with your order details when you send Pm next week either to me( for Non Europe ) and to Merlin.
Merlin will let me know how many 2 oz and I will send money reuest to Merlin.
All have a nice weekend.