jc-1 pwr amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
actually, there really are some JC-1 power amp schematics in that thread. john hinted they might not be exactly what is currently being built and shipped.
there is also some useful commentary on operating points, stability, thermals, all kinds of useful info for study.

it IS hard to find these nuggets, though.

good luck,
mlloyd1

Nope, that is the JC1 PRE amp. different century :)

Joined 2014
Paid Member
I downloaded the 64 bit version of 7-zip as running win7 enterprise. Installed. Opened file. It contains 2 scans of circuit diagrams possibly from a service manual. Nothing exciting though. Not sure why your computer is failing you today. ostensibly what mlloyd reminded me JC had posted with caveats before.

I have zipped them and can email if you want.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Its an RAR file or I should say, it appears to work without issues using WinRAR. Like all graphics file handling software, you have to download and pay for it, either in cash after a free trial period or spam. WinRAR is popular in Europe and whilst some sites claim free downloads, there is usually a catch but at least it always works for me and that's unusual. https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...eiqXICGuQIHmdpDFgRElpw&bvm=bv.116274245,d.dGo

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.