Joined 2019
Paid Member
good that I'm not Moderator here

or you spaders will be all banned for good, already

:devily:

:rofl:
1709212145668.png

Reactions: 1 users
Every type of connection has its drawbacks, and yet many of those drawbacks are often caused by the installer himself. I won't go into detail here. Just look around to witness poor or improper work by so many that gets the job done but not for long. I have seen few circuit boards that are designed to handle the likely physical stress caused by some connectors when first making the connection. I do prefer the wire wrap connection because it can be removed without heat or stress and if done properly to begin with, has a reputable connection.
Just think about any connection and the challenges that it may face from everything from vibration to heat in some cases to even possible chemical reactions. What type of wire used for the connection is also of importance, mechanically speaking.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
At least twice in this thread there has been part numbers given for the IEC plug/one-off switch that fits the Iron Pre chassis. (Very nice by the way.)

I relocated the one for unit with mains filter built in. I swear another one listed schurter part numbers, one for single fuse, one double fuse.

Prefer double fuse, but main thing is that it needs to fit this hole in Modushop SE Iron Pre chassis

Joined 2019
Paid Member
I didn't know there was a spec sheet! Thanks. To post #1!
I meant the spec sheet for the Schurter PEM you were looking at. Various people (including me) have posted several modules that fit.

If you want a dual fused drawer... you need to check the spec sheet (available from whomever you're buying the PEM from or Schurter website). Within the spec sheet, you will see options for part numbers for various fuse drawers... pick the dual fuse drawer that you like the most. :)

Not there. I saw some links that indicated SE BOM, but links don't link to anything, putting in search bar failed. I ordered one and a fuse tray that another member posted. Ordered the Neutrix RCAs as well.

Sorry for the confusion... not in post #1. Glad you found one. :)

Reactions: 1 user