Inv Gain Clone with on board PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have changed the pads on the package for the LM3886 (to have more copper were needed), the package for the bridge to GBU (there are many good rectifier at 8A with this package) and now signal ground meet power ground at the OG spot.
What do you think of this last release?
Ciao
Andrea

Attachments

• inva3.5.png
    inva3.5.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 842
P-A, sorry, i would like to know if the layout in my Post #22 is good respect what you say in your Post #21:
.... but if you reduce the signal groundplane at the LM3886 then you can have more massive connections to pin 1 and 3. Let the groundplane and just beneath the R3.

I would also like to have some hints on good service (for quality an for price) in Europe to get some prototype board from the gerber or eagle files.

Thanks a lot

Ciao Andrea

anbello said:
I would also like to have some hints on good service (for quality an for price) in Europe to get some prototype board from the gerber or eagle files.

Thanks a lot

Ciao Andrea
I have used Olimex for prototyping and I have had pretty good results with the boards I got from them. I have not yet gotten back the double sided boards I have on order, but I will let you know how they turn out when I get them back. I think some others on the forum have also used them, and though the boards are not the greatest in the world, they are perfectly servicable and are pretty cheap. Also they take Eagle files directly and do all of the processing for the cost of the board, so they are easy to deal with.

Check out the details here:

http://www.olimex.com/pcb/

Ok i like sharing, i hope if you get some improvement to the design you think the same way and so all of us will benefit from this.
Here his my latest revision, just a little less compact to accomodate for a larger package for C1, i would like to use a 4.7 uF polypropylene cap.
Any suggestion for this and for other components to form a detailed BOM?

Attachments

• inva4.png
    inva4.png
    38 KB · Views: 645
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.