• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Introduction of T & M Loudspeakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re

Super12-15.jpg

Super12-14.jpg

Today, I was very glad to listen my friend, Tim's CHR-70 bookshelf. The sound was really nice and very matched with Tim's vintage German tube preamp and tube power amps (VP60). It's my first time to listen Markaudio full range speakers matching with vintage tube amps. The sound is very impressive.

Attachments

• DSCN5459.jpg
    DSCN5459.jpg
    790.5 KB · Views: 446
  • DSCN5460.jpg
    DSCN5460.jpg
    807.1 KB · Views: 415
  • DSCN5463.jpg
    DSCN5463.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 409
  • DSCN5458.jpg
    DSCN5458.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN5461.jpg
    DSCN5461.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN5464.jpg
    DSCN5464.jpg
    795.3 KB · Views: 141
I'm aware it's a 15 ohm version, but the raw, unfinished back doesn't look quite right to my eyes. Shouldn't it be painted in black?

Anyway, LS3/5As in fine conditions are far from affordable these days, would like to give them a try but they're too expensive and there are too many "modified" ones out there.

I think this is original and leave the rear panel unpainted. The binding posts are simple one.

I'm aware it's a 15 ohm version, but the raw, unfinished back doesn't look quite right to my eyes. Shouldn't it be painted in black?

Anyway, LS3/5As in fine conditions are far from affordable these days, would like to give them a try but they're too expensive and there are too many "modified" ones out there.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.