• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest for genuine Semisouth SJEP120R100 curve tracer matched pairs & quads

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I just sent a PM to XACOO about this but figured I would post. I unsubscribed from the thread when you said that people on waiting lists would not be receiving parts. I figured better to move on and not dwell. I completely missed post #395. And for some reason, I did not receive an email alerting me to the PM. Basically, I would love to send payment and take delivery of these. I would never back out on something I committed too (and I'd be excited to build a J2 clone)! If that is ok, I'll send payment as soon as I have confirmation.

Thanks!

> I'll send payment as soon as I have confirmation.

You have missed the second deadlne also.
We have already completed all shipment, and we are not geared to entertain individual requests.
You may join the new (last) GB next year when we shall offer the remaining stock.

Please do not send us any payment.

Thank you for your understanding,
Patrick

Hongkong Post - Track and Trace

"Processing and delivery information of mail at the destination is supplied by the destination postal administration. According to the international postal operation arrangements of the Universal Postal Union, postal administrations are not bound to release processing and delivery information of "international registered mail", and postal administrations of the following countries/regions have ceased to release such information:
1. Canada
2. Netherlands
3. United States of America "

All we can tell from our side is that it has left HK for Canada on 11 October.

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.