• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest for Final GB for F5X Power Amp

Colleagues. I just sent the HKDs to XACOO. Before you submit with the with the SEND button, paypal gives you a quote of the USD that paypal will charge you, and also give you the option of charging HKD directly to your credit card. I chose the second. My bank charged me 3.5% LESS than paypal. Your mileage might vary depending on your credit card contract. XACOO gets the same, he is happy, I am happy and I save a bit for the next project... case and heatsinks.

Hope this helps.

Stefano (auro)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello All,

GB for the F5X case will be started in next couple of days.

I have been away on a week-long business trip otherwise i would have started it last week.

All is ready to start production so i will set it up asap to get let you subscribe to it.

As Patrick says : there will be XEN spec cases designed by Patrick, and produced by me to his exacting standards, no worries there.

The will be a one-time run of 10 cases so start saving up.

CV

We have not received payment from the following subscribers by payment deadline :

Lbud4
bk856er
Quantensprung

Their allocated parts will be returned to store.
The rest will be shipped early next week, either by Courier or by air mail, as agreed.

Thank you for your patience,
XEN Admin

Unfortunately we have no address to ship to.
If we do not hear from you by Monday 0:00 GMT, we shall ship the rest, to be fair to others.
We then have no choice but to charge you extra 80 HKD for the time to queue at the Post Office, just for you.
That is after you send us your full and accurate postal address.

Hopefully you still ready the thread AND your PM in time.

Thanks,
XEN Admin

S610adam Fedex 8135 9124 3101
Morde Fedex 8135 9124 3112
markus22ch Fedex 8135 9124 3123
soldersober SF 107 001 652 8185

(One of the Fedex box was not for this GB)

Thanks goes to the shipping department.
More complicated than we ever thought.

Patrick

Attachments

• Fedex.jpg
    Fedex.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 188