• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IC: Keratherm 86-82 TO-3 Insulators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just wanted to get interest on a group buy for some TO-3 high performance insulators. Pricing would be $0.75 ea with a MOQ of 700 pieces. I'd sell them in batches of 30 for $25 including shipping costs (estimated cost). You can sign up for multiple batches.

We will need 20 batches / participants, which might be a tall order.

Dimensions are attached.

Please respond with interest.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 9.34.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 9.34.40 AM.png
    66 KB · Views: 1,081
A couple of years ago I bought .5 square meters of the Keratherm product to use on my projects. I still have most of it and have offered it on occasion to folks. If you are willing to cut it yourself and punch the holes, I have been selling it in square centimeters.
Not as neat as precut. Just offering

Just tell me how much you would like ( L x W) in centimeters. I will cut a piece and mail it to you. Typically small pieces travel very nicely in an envelope. I have been charging 10cents per square centimeter along with the postage.

Thanks
David

your 1st post says the word TO-3 but your drawing says TO-66 which is the tiny version of a TO-3.
BTW last time I checked you can buy real alumina insulators for TO-3 (no minimum) for 25 cents more. I don't get it?

TO-66 is very very rare nowdays, I can see why a big min order is needed.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.