I tried the eBay MX50 DIY Kit, Class AB 100W+100W; Worked but problem

Hi,

a little feedback on sound. I have not finished assembling the case because parts are missing that I am waiting to receive.

Currently temporary assembly. It's plugged into my Lambic V2, my latest design of speakers with 6" Wavecor woofer and tweeter. These speakers provide depth, dynamics and very good tone for acoustic instruments, however they are not woofers with a deep bass.

Despite this with the MX50X2 2021, the bass is punchy in the same style as the previous version, but as already mentioned, the bass is more punchy, the rest sounds a little better too.

I want to mention one thing, for compared to the previous version, the signal input via the screws are reversed compared to the previous version.The amp is very quiet, even the ear close to a few inches from the tweeter.

Reactions: 1 user
I have used mx50x2. Sounds good. Like the bass response better compared to lm3886. Even the highs are lively.
I have the unassembled kit of mx50se which will probably take some time to test, as don't need it immediately. Also have a l20se to be tested. May be in the meanwhile digging around forums should give you general impressions as these are popular.