I thought DIYAUDIO was "apolitical"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
However something or someone sends me emails and they know EXACTLY what I want: A bigger penis, a college degree, hair on my head, a harder penis, weight loss, a job, a date, the grand prize in a lottery, an chinese, thai, russian or indian woman, a cheap watch that looks like an expensive watch, white teeth, how to last longer during "lovemaking" and even the ability to give women orgasms. (never mind one!! they can actually teach me how to give several that last for hours!!!) and last but not least. How to make her BEG for MORE? Can you believe that?

You must be listening to WABC in New York, you've just cited all their advertisers.

It is interesting, on the Satelite Radio both the right-wing and left-wing channels (125 and 127) have the same advertisers and they all seem to be selling something to cure feelings of "inadequacy".

You didn't mention having to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night which is a big advertiser in drive-time (do they have that in the Netherlands, or does everyone bike?). Some feel it's benign prostatic hypoplasia -- I think it's too much beer after dinner.

drive-time (do they have that in the Netherlands, or does everyone bike?
I commute by car for at least 2 hours per day. 65km there 65km back. The station I listen to hardly has ads. When it does...I usually push the other preset channel with hardly any advertising. Dutch radio is pretty much unlistenable afaic. Music crap, dj's crap. I can hardly listen to the stations I listen to because they repeat the same music all the time.

You didn't mention having to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night
Na...that is not what I want? Why would you want that? ;)

Last edited:
It seems that the targeted ad people have been honing their skills. Back when this thread was active they weren't even close. There were some that occasionally came close to the target, but not close enough to get me to click. I think that they have finally figured out that I am a geek, and I'm currently sitting inside an electronics engineering facility.

Attachments

• GeekAdsa.jpg
    GeekAdsa.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 196
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.