I need JBL Schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Perry Babin said:

Wow!! Perry Babin!? I am SO very pleased to actually "meet" you! I've been utilizing your site for years to brush up on certain areas and to learn many many things. I am slightly in awe to see that you not only created such a great site that contributes so much information freely, but also actively participate on forums further contributing to the masses. I salute you sir.

Anyhow, I am ben62670's buddy with the blown JBL BP1200.1. Long story short, I bought a JBL GTO 1201.1 II refurbished for $275 because I couldn't afford retail, but it blew, and I didn't feel I was well enough experienced to fix it, so I bought another amp, a JBL BP1200.1 and now it did the same exact thing! Both blew all of the N-channel MOSFETs! Why!? I think JBL has some issue with this! Both amps were working great, and suddenly fried for no apparent reason what so ever! I don't get it, but, I really can't afford another amplifier now, and so I am left with the only option of trying my best to repair it.

I would be so very greatful if you could email me any information you may have so I may identify the badly damaged and undistinguishable parts, most importantly the values of the resitors next to the MOSFETs.

I will email you so you have my address. Thank you so much, and again it was great "meeting" you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.