I have a chance to buy B&G RD-75's's

That site you found at "Soundtouch Electronics",
Well, I sure am glad that they are around to straighten me out between the major differences between a "Planar Transducer" and a Planar Tweeter"!

But did you look around?
I was laughing my butt off until I read the part about "Tymphany".

Your Location:SoundTouch Electronics >

Ethic Core Values Philosophy:Credit management,Joy for People in the world

Enterprise Mission:
Service in industry, strong electroacoustic field; Make benefit for employees, contributing to society.

Position target:
Overall Every Control and Clear

Enterprise Philosophy:
Operation Principle: Credit management,sharing Joy to People together in the world.

SoundTouch Spirit:Spirit of credit management
credit management

Preference to interface between Tymphany and customers

Um, I think there is some confusion here. Aren't those the speakers that I sold you? In fact isn't that a picture of my storage unit? I know I built those tube traps in the background and those are the tires from my 944 :)

I didn't build the speakers myself. I purchased them from a gentleman in Canada who apparently had them made.

They are near identical! I have had 3 different variations on what is pictured. They all performed and measured virtually the same. I used your picture because the airfoil shape was identical and I didn't have a picture that showed as much detail (I hope that you don't mind..). The airfoil baffles that I recently sold were machined from from a CAD drawing scaled from an experimental aircraft wing as I suspect the ones pictured that I acquired from you were.