I bag for your help !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am from Bugaria ,the smol coutry, to smole that i couldn't faind nowere WM-61A (PANASONIC) I need it to work whit program "SpeakerWorkShop"
I know tht it isn't expensiv ( no mor then 3$ )
I bag for your help ,if YOU can find WM-61A for me ,send it to me by postage envelope. I will send back the many to your homme addres. Please write to me on my E-male if sombodi decide do it for me . THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My addres:BULGARIA
town : PLEVEN 5800
" DRUGBA " bl.123 en. A fl.4 ap.12
PAVLIN VLADIMIROV PAVLOV
PPavlov@af-acad.bg

Digi-Key is selling one:;)

Digi-Key Part Number P9925-ND Quantity
1 Unit Price $3.04000

Manufacturer Part Number WM-61A
Description MICROPHONE CARTRIDGE 6MM OMNI
Quantity Available 10392
All prices are in Canadian dollars and include duty and brokerage fees.

If nobody's volunteer, I will get it with my next order and send it to the guy. The only thing is, I don't know when it will be, otherwise I would have to pay extra $8 just for the shipping.

Brian and Peter,

It is great you guys are doing this. I live in India and can appreciate the problems of getting the simplest of things. after 10 years in the US and 2 in Europe. India is a quantum leap.

anyway it makes sense to send the bloke an email and let him know so he knows you guys will do it.I am quite sure he will wait.

cheers

I agree. But I don't understand why Sean is thanking Pavlin, if Sean is the one who sent Pavlin the capsoles.:p Never did figure out how to use those little suckers (the capsoles). I also like the smiley faces. My favorite is :scared:, although :fight: is a close second. And my least favorite is probably :sarge:. Least used goes to :blackcat: :lock: :female: :djinn: :Pawprint: :radar: :vampire: :tilt: take your pick. Or think of your own. We could start a new thread. :idea:

To the moderater(s) Whacko :whacko: and crazy :crazy: are the same face.

Jimmy154 said:
But I don't understand why Sean is thanking Pavlin, if Sean is the one who sent Pavlin the capsoles.:p
I'm Canadian! :D

There's a scene in the John Candy movie "Candian Bacon" where he and his friends(all American) visit canada. They run through this crowd of Canadians, knocking them over and pushing them down a hill. As the Canadians are falling over, they say "Sorry!", "Excuse me!" and "Pardon me!". Pretty funny. :)

I'm not, but here in America we do the same thing. I was making fun that's why I used the :p face. I guess I should've used the mischiev :mischiev: or :joker: face. Even I tend to thank people after for no reason :shhh:.

Yes that is pretty funny :D. Americains are rude :nod: like Homer Simpson. Where's the Homer Simpson face? You have a :snoopy: face and no Homer Simpson face, come on now, what the :censored:? Man I must be pretty :bored: (for those of you who aren't hip that's the bored face).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.