• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex NCore NC500 build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A good choice I am the proud owner of serial no. 1001, you will not regret your choice. I will be receiving my uprated buffers soon.
Cheers Tomas
Here they are built and testing will ship Monday for you. Colin
Sorry. They are on the bench being built now! Nearly finished! Yours is a Stereo unit!
IMG_1960_zpsujzscnmu.jpg

IMG_1959_zps7ohiqwzp.jpg

Picture%20032_zpspy4ggkti.jpg

Last edited:
hypex ncore

Cheers Tomas

Here they are built and testing will ship Monday for you. Colin

Sorry. They are on the bench being built now! Nearly finished! Yours is a Stereo unit!

IMG_1960_zpsujzscnmu.jpg

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Picture%20032_zpspy4ggkti.jpg

Beautiful buffer board Colin! If only everyone knew that you may have the best sounding Ncore amp on the market........

Tidier than the one I posted here a few months back for sure:

ce00ba6dc090875b5f7e8f14d432e9f0.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Mike, I know measurement or not I can not believe how good it sounds every time I test a new one.
The difference, more bight, punch and tonal texture it just make me smile! First batch went out this week so hopefully will bet some feedback. Next week Tomas get his and will be sending out the upgrades to people who already have there amp Coll included so we should get some meaningful impressions from them.
HiFi Pig will be doing a review in the coming weeks, his reference system is a Merrill Audio Thor.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.