Hypex module reliability (UCD)

Got an bass amplifier (Hartke), power with an UCD400. I put to the "external input" an iphone. Unfortunately, the 3.5mm cable was not very reliable, and my input volume was high. I heards 3/4 big "cracks" and the amp suddently powered off. No fuse hangs. I disconnected power supply to the UCD amp, and left it connected to other modules (preamp, tube preamp, etc..) and power went back illuminating front plate.
It appears the UCD hangs and seems to be in short circuit.

It"s an UCD400 OEM module. Since i'm not an expert for repairing a class D amp, i started to source an UCD OEM to buy it. Ileft a message to Hypex and they don't want to sell anymore their oem modules to individuals...

Conclusion :
1/ The amp should be protected to overpower/over current, especially when used in conjunction with e associatied Hypex Switching power supply ans OEM solution.
2/ What a pity not to be able to buy a spare module to change it. My 600€ bass amplifier is unusable because of their stupid strategy....

Maybe another fellow user could idicate me whet to buy an OCD400 OEM module?

Cheers from france.
Ewidance

to me, reliability is not great.
frist the SMPS from them stop working after 6 months, that is used to power the UcD180
than my FA503 also stop working after 1 year and had to send by for warranty repair.
Now one of my UcD180 gone up in smoke.

very disappointing.
although their support is fast and responsive.