Human body field correction device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, check this out.

I have constructed a device to help increase focus, concentration and relaxedness without the negative impacts of feeling overenergized.

The device is a zinc allen key without oxide coating. Around this I have wrapped a 7800 pF polystyrene mkp capacitor. I have also wrapped wire around the ends of the tines to aid dissapation and reception. Some of the wires are just attached to one end of the capacitor to aid reception. As well I have attached two 1k 1/4W metal film resistors to speed up dissapation of the field at high frequencies. The device is wrapped in athletic tape to hold it as one piece.

The device operates by negating the unnecessarily high frequencies the body absorbs and holds but cannot sucessfully process. This is primarily from the broad spectrum energy generated by the sun as well as other rf generating devices.

Photos attached:

Attachments

• 20160524_132000.jpg
    20160524_132000.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Yeah, no need to make it a notch filter. The lpf is caused by the antenna (allen key length at certain even frequency fractions and multiples) primarily with the capacitor doing a higher frequency low pass filter. The capacitor is it self not radiative, it will absorb signals directly from the body, air and allen key.

something to look into is hal effect, this is how antennas recieve a electromagnetic field and convert it into voltage. This device negates that hall effect induced field.

Dunno, about calanders. My wristwatch works quite well when my cell phone dies. Infact it can tell direction to town if one simply figures what it sounds like in certain "haile hitler" pose directions. Not that I liked the guy...hitler that is, the specific adolph hitlers to be specific.

Last edited:
Well ok, ill go for the bait. Can you then please explain to me how antennas recieve signals. Lets just leave the explanation to the passive antenna element and a white noise (uniform density) signal.

EDIT: woah! damn that woman has a large head. She could be a movie star! Maybe Glen Close? Well besides the point...I wonder if it needs a fluid pump ala aqua teen hunger force.

Kinda like check out my er furce ones too (i mean CIA codeword baseball caps). I know, in the moment it often is easier to improperly use these codes. I personally like old school new balances...vroom vroom like those big military jeeps but painted in bright red, or is it really orange...oops.

Last edited:
Hey,

If you get enough details to build one of these devices and test it, then you can "Diss" the original poster. No need to add to all the negative energy being emitted from this thread and site!

Like stay cool, wrap your cell phone in steel foil. (Avoid the Alzheimers from too much contact with aluminum.) Run only DC on gear near you. Try sleeping with your head oriented north. You know those common sense things to keep in balance.

Stay Cool, Chill and be Nice.

So...what kind of induction...heat...sound...heavy particle emission...I can for one tell you that these forms of energy transfer are quite difficult in vacuum. You know kinda like space and what those guys narrate on the science channel...

Hall effect is the transfer of energy to a material via electrons in particular.

Yes, ill save you the retreat. It is why a catch all explanation never makes sense to anyone...

Yar maytes, at least none of You are named shell or something along those...whatever...

On another line, the world does change over time, its nothing too serious often. For example, what would we do in this era without internet or recorded media. Maybe go see an off broadway play or something...nothing too engaging though, just sweet enough to make the audience happy. Um... ... ... ...whatever.

At least television is not as boring as 3rd Rock from the Sun. waitamittue its much worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.