http://www.selectronic.fr

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I have ordered some R-cores from http://www.selectronic.fr/transformateur-r-core-300va-avec-etrier-4.html
they have many nice transformers and its fairly priced,
After a week still no response from France,
Have send them a mail on Friday with no result.
Had my French been better i could have called them.

Any one with experience with this company ? (both successful and not so successful)

Thanx

Last edited:
Apparently they have dates of shipments for this kind of material.
On the page of the transformer there a mailing scheduled for 18/04/2013 date.
I personally had no problems with them.

Regards!

Attachments

• ScreenShot023.png
    ScreenShot023.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 622
I have ordred many times from them, and I only use English when I order and email or phone them. They do speak english :)
I do not speak any French.

/S

Hi,
I have ordered some R-cores from Transformateur R-CORE à fixation sur châssis 300VA - 2 x 15V - Transformateurs R-CORE pour châssis
they have many nice transformers and its fairly priced,
After a week still no response from France,
Have send them a mail on Friday with no result.
Had my French been better i could have called them.

Any one with experience with this company ? (both successful and not so successful)

Thanx

I have ordred many times from them, and I only use English when I order and email or phone them. They do speak english :)

/S

Yea thats what i figured out when they called me with perfect English today:)
Thanks to alayn91 calling them yesterday and tracking my order.

Hopefully the transformers are leaving France today after some problems with the shipment (not related to Selectronic)

Maby my BIII can be powered before next weekend?

/S

Reminding of one of my holydays in Germany, having 0 years German education but more guts than brain when speaking my hobby Deutsch,
ordering Cheese in a big shop, everything went nice until the lovely girl replied in German:confused:

Embarrassed i had to move to English,
No problem, alles in Ordnung

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.