how to flush mount

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To flush mount round drivers you will need to buy or make a circle Jig.

You'll need to measure the radius and depth of the cuts, then set up the depth on the plunge router and the radius on the circle jig.

Then you drill the center holes, then do the cuts.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I use a home made jig but they are also available at parts express. The Jasper jig is quite popular.

Grahamt said:
To flush mount round drivers you will need to buy or make a circle Jig.

You'll need to measure the radius and depth of the cuts, then set up the depth on the plunge router and the radius on the circle jig.

Then you drill the center holes, then do the cuts.

I use a home made jig but they are also available at parts express. The Jasper jig is quite popular.

i have the jasper jig

straying from ca.com are we thylantr?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.