How to build a 21st century protection board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That was my concern, then two boards it is. Glad I have a big chassis.
So if I want to use only the speaker in/out below Q10, I leave Q1, Q9, I2 and R4 and R6 unpopulated?

Im looking forward to play with these boards. I'm currently offshore but I brought with me an Ardunio Uno to play so that I can play with the software part. ;)

Last edited:
I've been finding a lot of uses for the Arduino platform. Hopefully in a couple months I'll have software writing down. It's starting to get easier. Here's a lighthouse beacon I've been building for a guys cottage. Remote control rotation speed, brightness and output pattern selection.

Attachments

• 2015-11-11 17.09.57.jpg
    2015-11-11 17.09.57.jpg
    772.6 KB · Views: 290
Thanks Terry, what is the size of the board so i can check it out?.
Quan

The board or 48mm x 48.5mm.
we could fit 4 of them on one 10cm x 10cm board and get in under the prototype discount. I'm not sure what they charge for score lines but that would be a really cheap way to do it. I was able to put 6 of them on a 4" X 6" board. These should work well in a tight chassis when using a reasonable sized PSU.

Attachments

• Relay board silk 10A.jpg
    Relay board silk 10A.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 260
  • Relay board foil 10A.jpg
    Relay board foil 10A.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 242
  • Relay board 10A populated.jpg
    Relay board 10A populated.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 239
The board or 48mm x 48.5mm.
we could fit 4 of them on one 10cm x 10cm board and get in under the prototype discount. I'm not sure what they charge for score lines but that would be a really cheap way to do it. I was able to put 6 of them on a 4" X 6" board. These should work well in a tight chassis when using a reasonable sized PSU.

That is great Terry, may i have the gerbers?.
Quan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.