Hifonics Generation XI Zeus missing part

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I’m working on this amp, plays great so far but problem I’m seen is the crossover setting when selected on the LP setting the amp makes no sound, I’ve already checked and double checked the switch and the throws are all functional on the switch, no cracked or bad solder.
The daughter board “SUB3” is missing an IC from IC2, could it be NJM2068L and also can it caused the low frequency setting to be muted(blank)?

Attachments

• 7CE83670-1894-43D6-B9F3-92BD3D7678D6.jpg
    7CE83670-1894-43D6-B9F3-92BD3D7678D6.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 84

IC2 was what the questions are directed at, all the SIP packages in the amp are NJM2068L, was wondering if that missing one is same, and also when the crossover setting switch is shift to the LP the amp doesn’t produce output, amp only plays in HP and Full modes only, switch is good soldering is ok.

I can't tell you what the part number was. The datasheet was posted so you could compare the circuit in your amp to the one in the datasheet. If the circuit is the same as in the datasheet, just stick an op-amp in it (any op-amp with the right pin configuration) and see if it returns to normal operation. If the circuit works but has some sort of strange problem, then you can think about using a different op-amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.