• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hiface USB -> I2S 24bit/192Khz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, many here on diyaudio do know who you are, but then again: this thread has already been derailed once by a diyaudio member with a professional interest in this particular small corner of the world.

I would prefer, if you had started your message: "At Twisted Pear Audio we are in the midst ..."

Nelson Pass is "passlabs, firstwatt, passdiy and a real life human being". It seems safe to assume that everybody here knows that. Nelson also doesn't really try very hard to sell stuff on this site. It would be nice, if some of the other vendors would be more open about their commercial interests, including you in this particular instance.

We are in the midst of developing an XMOS-based USB module to replace our current PCM2707-based module.

We are in the midst of developing an XMOS-based USB module to replace our current PCM2707-based module.

I think if price will be comparable to M2Tech I2S module or even HiFace it will be interesting solution.

Brian, are you going to use those ultra-low-jitter Crystek XOs in this module like in Buffalo II?

Maybe you can start new thread about this under Commercial Sector?

I would prefer, if you had started your message: "At Twisted Pear Audio we are in the midst ..."

Sorry, posted that at 2:30am (my time), it was not really meant as a product plug... I just meant that we will have a design and such to look at, and that is is possible to do and get Windows drivers for it and such. I should have been a little more explicit about that, but it was late and I was tired.

this thread has already been derailed once

What's the title of this thread again?

Spdif - pcm - pwm

How are this topology ?

I can contact them to OEM product in Taiwan.

Thanks
Anadigit

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 483
> I just meant that we will have a design and such to look at, and that is is possible to do and get Windows drivers for it and such.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Of course we also welcome any help.

But I don't think people here what to spend $150 to buy a product.
If they do, then there are already many choices.
And for 50 Euros, it's not worth your while.

So DIY, in the end.

Patrick

Chess Lim of the XtremeUSB are developping an USB interface called XD1014 EVB.

It will be available for the shipment in two weeks and It will work at 192kHz 24bit.

It has Optical in out for SPDIF up to 96kHz but and it have 192kHz if we wire for coaxial.

It support driver for Windows XP, Vista and 7 for both 32bit 64bit and Mac is for Snow Leopard only.

XD1014 EVB has oscillator to generate the Master Clock

I have asked to have a dip connector to get the I2S signals.

The price is still to define by XtremeUSB .

Attachments

• XD1014EVB.jpg
    XD1014EVB.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 371
Good news :)

Chess Lim of the XtremeUSB are developping an USB interface called XD1014 EVB.

It will be available for the shipment in two weeks and It will work at 192kHz 24bit.

It has Optical in out for SPDIF up to 96kHz but and it have 192kHz if we wire for coaxial.

It support driver for Windows XP, Vista and 7 for both 32bit 64bit and Mac is for Snow Leopard only.

XD1014 EVB has oscillator to generate the Master Clock

I have asked to have a dip connector to get the I2S signals.

The price is still to define by XtremeUSB .

Cheer up !!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.