• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hi-end DSP based multi-channel integrated Preamp/Crossover/DAC project

I've been following the thread but have lost track of one thing - is it planned as a board only, or will it be available as a completed unit including case/box etc?

A set of boards with the possibility of a completed unit, however there have been some expression of interest from OEM's willing to build completed units for say European or US markets etc which would also have to pass their respective standards for emission and safety etc.

regards
david

I truly hope you will be able to sell these in tens of thousands.
One thing at the time, but I'd love to see someone come up with two blocks of 4x nCore amps to pair it with this. Unfortunately, nCore only comes is 400W version which is a bit too much for the upper range of frequencies and it would be kind of a waist.

Thank you for all the effort up to now. It seems this will end up as a worth waiting device. I will certainly spread the word.

I truly hope you will be able to sell these in tens of thousands.
One thing at the time, but I'd love to see someone come up with two blocks of 4x nCore amps to pair it with this. Unfortunately, nCore only comes is 400W version which is a bit too much for the upper range of frequencies and it would be kind of a waist.

Thank you for all the effort up to now. It seems this will end up as a worth waiting device. I will certainly spread the word.

I'd rather use four identical amps(five needed for Linkwitz LX521.4). This way everything has the same gain.

That would seem to presuppose that all the drivers have the same efficiency which is often not the case between a bass driver and a tweeter. I am currently looking at an application where the power output is a 10:1 ratio so 100 watts on the bottom end and only 10 on the high frequencies, not conducive to using matched amplifiers in the least.