Help with TDA1305

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I have a 1305 based cd player on which one channel recently started distorting. To the extent that it's completely unlistenable. The 1305 is a simple all-in-one solution and is easy to observe the output directly at the chip pins. Even when the o/p is not connected to any external components the distortion persists. So my question is whether this means the 1305 is faulty or is there any point to extend the troubleshooting to the WS clock. I am pretty clueless about the relationship between the clocks anyway so pointers will be much appreciated. Any remaining sources of tda1305?

cheers
PeterK

furore & mace

This is completely off topic and I apologize to the rest of the members.

nForce, from your post, I understand that you work for Philips Semicondctors. I am forced to post here as you do not have your e-mail button enabled.

Is it possible for your to source the Furore chip and mace chips for the SACD 1000. I am in need of replacements. Would appreciate it if you could send me a personal mail at jdg2@streamyx.com

Regards,

JD Goonting

Hello all
I also need 2 tda1305. Does anyone know a place where I can buy them? I searched and searched but without results. It seems that some members here know or have some. I would be grateful if someone here could help.
I have a Micromega stage 3 cd player and there is distortion in 1 channel...
Thanks in advance
George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.