Help with Marantz NR1604 Firmware

I have the same problem with the NR1604 low volume when streaming. Work okay before but when I streamed via microsoft windows cast volume level suddenly dropped and can't get it back to normal. So worth a try to re-install the firmware. Please drop me a message or point me to a location where I can download the firmware for the NR1604. Help is much appreciated.
2 People on this forum were so friendly to send met the firmware and instructions how to load. It resolved all my problems. Thanks for the help!

From now onwards you can contact me via this forum via diyaudio PM. No need to use this email anymore. Can be removed by the modirator. Thanks.

I occasionally face an issue that when I play audio via the Digital AUX1 entry (coax in) that when I start up my mediabox (connected to the Marantz NR1604) CBL in that I do hear the sound of the TV channel, but continue to see the Marantz logo page. When switching to the CBL input again no video only sound. When I do a reset by removing the power plug and put it in all works again. Any idea what could be wrong. Maybe a setting?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have same a problem with my marantz nr1604 please If I may send me too firmware to my e-mail adik424@gmail.com

I asked to send me the firmware for marantz nr1604 if it's just not visible Forgive me because I'm a newbie

Still at my marantz nr1604 also has a problem with HDMI, turning off while watching or freeze...

Has anyone encountered this problem ?

Hi @bucis, another grateful requestor for the 1604 firmware if you're still open to sending it. I can't initiate PM yet but maybe you can?
Thanks in advance.
I'm on 7300-7784-1432 and while I can't really figure out how out of date that is, I think it's pretty old. Some of the streaming stuff like spotify is unusable current state.