Hello everyone, I am from China, Nice to meet you all on this website

ase give me a link to these double cone fullranges you purchased.

They have interesting surround, never saw this
It’s this website: www.taobao.com. It's very powerful. In addition to contraband, you can buy almost any product. In China, it can be received as soon as the same day and usually arrives within three days. If it takes more than five days, you need to wonder if your product is missing.
It will automatically change to that country based on the country you are visiting. The products shown to you can then be shipped to your country. However, many merchants do not support outbound exports and will not display them, which will greatly reduce the number of products displayed. If you want to comprehensively browse all products, you can try to select China in the upper left corner of the web page, or open the VPN software and select China access. If the URL displays: https://world.taobao.com/, it means you are visiting the international version of Taobao.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
Hi Panda. Do you know of other good domestic producers of loudspeaker drivers?
What are the model # of yours?
I looked at the amplifier and there was no specific model. Deleted intentionally by the merchant. But you can vaguely see the Bose logo. It should be produced by BOSE's foundry in China.
The more famous speakers in China: choose Fenda F&D for less than 1,000 RMB (USD 100), choose Edifier for 1,000 RMB (USD 150), and choose SWAN Huiwei for 2,000 RMB-10,000 RMB (USD 250-8,000). Swans has a speaker called MK200, which has been everyone's first choice at a price of 2,000 yuan ($250) for sixteen consecutive years. Now it is the third generation MK200III.
For prices above US$1,000, everyone will choose to consider international brands, such as 丹拿(DYNAUDIO),宝华韦健(Bowers & Wilkins),意力(ELAC)

Can one sign up taobao.com, or its second-hand idlefish market, or its Alipay, without a China mobile phone number as ID? Without a SMS-verified account the mobile APP wouldn't even run.... Conversely, just to see aliexpress items posted by forum members I had to register using my USA phone number.

The biggest taobao store for audio diy may be Weiliang 伟良 (and subsidiaries). In particular, it carries a so-called "drum paper" HiFi bird 6-inch (5.5 actual) single-cone fullrange driver that I've mentioned several times. The same material cone 5" (and 4") are sold by another store Michael Audio 米高; and 8" bicone labelled Isred are sold by yet another. They are incredibly dynamic and detailed. Another brand Correct 克若特 has a very large offering, originally based on a Japanese classic P610.

These are my favorite local brands. Paradoxically, I stacked Michael 6L TLonken over Correct 16L ML-TQWT (testing up-firing like LXmini) for the most lifelike sound in my rooms -- dubbed micor55.

Reactions: 1 users