Hello everyone, I am from China, Nice to meet you all on this website

I am in China and say hello to everyone!

Luckily, I found this website while looking for DIY related information.
I don't understand English, so I use translation software.
Time flies so fast and I browsed this site for hours.
After browsing, I found that many people's devices are beautiful and the internal wiring is neat, which is pleasing to the eye and allows me to learn and grow.
I think I should join this site and become one of them.
After consulting relevant information, I plan to DIY a power amplifier system myself.
This PCB will be my first DIY in my life.

I will share the progress of this project here and look forward to your guidance.

7850空板.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Welcome to the forums...might you have an English equivalent of your name so we can say something other than , hey you? the common keyboards don't have, say a Cantonese letter equivalent to translate ...Looks like a Class "D" board there!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick...

When I signed up for the account, it didn't occur to me that I should have an English name.
If you can, please call me panda, because I like pandas.
This is the TDA7850 power amplifier chip for automobiles. We call it type AB here. There can be four independent output channels. I plan to DIY two sets, with a total of 8 independent amplification channels, to form a theater system, plus a subwoofer.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
panda

Is this the right thing to do? Write Panda at the end。

"Panda-ate-an -amp"...welcome ...just playing with the language. I'm always on the lookout for someones discarded PC speaker-amp modules....I part them out hoping for a decent chip-amp that I can upgrade....many of them have that lowly 2822 thing, kinda useless, but I keep on looking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick...

Maybe the grammar translation is a little different, but I accept the name,
Are you planning to upgrade your 2822 device? You can refer to TDA7293, which supports two channels, has a maximum output of 100WX2, and has good sound quality. Ideal for use with preamplifier opa2604ap.
My motherboard is TDA7850, which supports 4 channels. Two sets were built with a total of 8 channels, plus a powered subwoofer to create a Dolby Atmos home theater.

As of March 27, Beijing time, most of the required accessories have been received, but 50% have not yet been received, so there has been no progress.
Maybe I can do it while waiting, but~~~~~~~~~I'm too lazy~~~~~~
I like to have all my materials together before I start working.

Portable accessories:
The wood board for making the speaker, various accessories required for the amplifier PCB board, as well as two power supplies, fans, amplifier chassis, power supply chassis, relays, speaker brackets, preamplifier crossover boards, radiators, drilling tools and drill bits, The PCB mounting plate, temperature protection switch, PCB placement base, and the most important TDA7850 chip have not yet arrived~
--------------------------------------------------
Here are the accessories that have arrived:
Includes: a large number of screws, audio cables, power cables, internal signal cables, power supply, woofer, mid-range unit, tweeter, multimeter, tin wire, flux, soldering iron, thermostat, small fan (formerly used for AMD cooling, has It has been idle for a long time), amplifier PCB board, audio noise reduction board, speaker exterior decorative stickers, and unit sealing tape.

All required accessories are expected to arrive within 2 days.

Attachments

• 全图.jpg
    全图.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: 1 user
Please give me a link to these double cone fullranges you purchased.

They have interesting surround, never saw this
You search for this term (note that you search in Chinese, not translated into English): 同轴喇叭

The price shown here is RMB, the currency of China. You need to convert the exchange rate of your country to China.

Attachments

• 1111.png
    1111.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: 1 user