Heatsinks for Bosoz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
vgeorge said:
Coulomb is also very silent for a long time, dispite warnings from moderators! I start to worry.
Variac, can we do anything to contact coulomb?

George

I'm about to post anthonys phone number and contact info to people..

It's sad this has happened that he is not resonding or sending out packages.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The people on this forum are incredibly understanding IMHO.
If we knew that there was a crisis and that he intends to follow through I'm sure that everyone would understand that. We don't need to know what the crisis is, just that the buy still exists and he means to follow through at a specific time.

Jason, why don't you contact him by phone and while staying positive, see what you can find out. It is against the site rules to give out people's info. It is also frowned upon to take peoples money and not follow through, I'll admit.

Working too hard, while maybe not a crisis, is another situation we all understand. What I don't understan is how too much work can keep someone from writing a 2 minurte e-mail

Variac said:
The people on this forum are incredibly understanding IMHO.
If we knew that there was a crisis and that he intends to follow through I'm sure that everyone would understand that. We don't need to know what the crisis is, just that the buy still exists and he means to follow through at a specific time.

Jason, why don't you contact him by phone and while staying positive, see what you can find out. It is against the site rules to give out people's info. It is also frowned upon to take peoples money and not follow through, I'll admit.

Working too hard, while maybe not a crisis, is another situation we all understand. What I don't understan is how too much work can keep someone from writing a 2 minurte e-mail

I'll call him see what i can do..

j'

Just my two cents:
I exchanged emails with Anthony almost in a day one month ago. He explained that he had a lots of problems and even no internet service for over a month, but that he will start sending packages soon.
I have great experience in dealing with Colomb in the past, and I agree with Variac's point on private phone call. Lets have little bit more patience if we waited so far. I will also try to email Columb and make him aware of group concerns.
AR2

AR2 said:
Just my two cents:
I exchanged emails with Anthony almost in a day one month ago. He explained that he had a lots of problems and even no internet service for over a month, but that he will start sending packages soon.
I have great experience in dealing with Colomb in the past, and I agree with Variac's point on private phone call. Lets have little bit more patience if we waited so far. I will also try to email Columb and make him aware of group concerns.
AR2

I was going to email / Phone anthony and see .. if he is to swamped etc etc he can mail me the kit stuff and i can mail them out for you guys to help out. in any way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.