Heatsinks for Bosoz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I went through all my recent RFQ's and came up with the following figure based on about 20 to 30 kits. The only thing not included is C4 & C5, we would have to have some agreement on that or leave it out.

Now I did not use the most expensive parts when making up this kit, but I did use better than average parts.

The price of $36.80 CAD is for one Preamp Board
The Price of $55.20 CAD is for one Power Supply board.
Included is all parts, Heatsinks & FET Pads.
Shipping is Extra of course

FETS would be matched by me.

I used some arbitrary choices like TO220AB MUR Diodes, I prefer IRF HEXFREDS but they are much more money.

The price could be whittled away endlessly buy substituting in more dubious quality parts I am sure.

Regards

Anthony

Coulomb said:

Hello Jason, somewhere between $1 and several hundred dollars for a hand rolled gold foil mega stupidly expensive one.
:)

Anthony

Are these type of caps for stupid people like me or just people who have money to spend ?

I should re ask the question then. What would be a cap that would be Good to use ? And not break the bank, but also sound good. ? Or maybe i should ask what are you going to use ?

What would be a cap that would be Good to use ?
Here is one example. It costs here in Denmark approx. 16USD for one 33uF. Four of those or something similar would be great.

Steen.

Attachments

• cap-18.jpg
    cap-18.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 393
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.