Guys can you help me indentify theese resistors?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need to source them but didnt know what brand, otherwise I need to change all (nearly 200psc) instead 4 burned :bawling:

It have logo they remind me bennic logo or vishay, but i was not able to find them, but maybe somebody know it will help me a lot.

thanks in advance :confused:

Attachments

• rez.jpg
    rez.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 187
on our railroad we use 40-80 watt resistors for heat sources in gate motors ect to fight frost.
most have that stamp(triangle ohm sym)and name ohmite. might not be the right spelling. however might be sub contracted to a subcontractor ect..... so not sure if its helps.

I checked around, and those are "Resista" resistors, at least the one with the Omega symbol in the triangle for a logo. Roederstein was bought out by Vishay a while back, so those resistors aren't made any more, or maybe in a different form by Roederstein/Vishay subsidiary Draloric.

wrenchone, thanks again , I already searched yesterday for roedernstein resista, no results not even datasheet or pic.. :( seems i will need desolder nearly 200 resitors :bawling: and solder in all news ones , unless i find similar resistor with same thermo behaviuor which I believe is nearly mission imposible :(

anyways thanks for help :cheers:

hm... enetred draliric and i see something very similar from apearance :)

VISHAY DRALORIC|AC05000002208JAC00|RESISTOR, 5W, 5%, 2R2 | Farnell Ireland

will check theese out :)

Last edited:
I will buy few and desolder few working genue and will measure in same paraleled chain to see if they behave similar under temperature changes. what is surprise that resitors i need is mountened in 2008 years manufactured product and I opened few others -they use the same resitors. either manufacturer like so much NOS resitors or they still are available. all other parts seems new and fresh brands..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.