• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: Rectifier bridge with 4-layer pcb

Colour of the pcb

• Red, white print and gold pads

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Blue, white print and gold pads

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Black, white print and gold pads

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Black, yellow print and gold pads

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Yellow, black print and gold pads

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Green, white print and gold pads

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • White, black print and gold pads

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • White, red print and gold pads

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Red and gold goes better together but thing I didn't like about the yellow colour was that it's rather transparent compared to white and red. Blue is also somewhat transparent but not as much as yellow.

Actually I rather like the transparency of the yellow. Combined with the copper it doesn't look quite so "yellow" and looks a bit more "gold."

Would you be willing to sell one of your yellow boards? I'd like to get a look at it in real life.

se

In invoice is sent. My wiki is now fixed regarding the permissions. I forgot to switch on the right permissions for anonymous and registered. If you fail to edit just send me a message and I'll fix it. I have notice that few people have misspelled their email adresses. You must always get an email for validation and of some reason I can't approve you as an admin.

I'm afraid not but I have some if you want. I can also be a "ombud" for you from Farnell. Send me a list with Farnell art no and I'll order for you and send the stuff directly to you. Offer only for Swedish citizens. For the rest of you I can order and send it from me.

The list should be a text file like this:

art no1, 3
art no2, 6
art no3, 2

etc.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.