• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy for Augerpro ScanSpeak waveguide (circular version)

Joined 2020
Paid Member
Hi @mbrennwa,

I would like to purchase a pair of circular wave guides for the open source monkey coffin. Are these still available? Thank you
I have a pair attached to a pair of the r2904 tweeters that go with. I bought planning on doing the osmc but am in the process of downsizing my expectations. They are all set up and used lightly in a test with some purifi woofers. Can certainly work out a deal for tweeters, waveguides and mounting if interested.

I don't remember augerpro to optimize for a specific ScanSpeak model. As far as I can tell, the acoustics of the waveguide+tweeter mostly have to do with the diameter of the dome (or ring) and the fit of the tweeter assembly to the waveguide. The waveguide of this group buy will work well with the tweeters listed in the first post. Otherwise you can always ask augerpro directly.