Gravitational Waveguides

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2019
The pcb printing scale picture is very interesting. A sars 2 is 3 to 5 micron. There iare 3d printers for a while. What if, a virus was printed as an apple chip with a mix of bismuth and the alien blood of the 51 aera which is by the way the number of the last State? Ah ! I also read that weed is fre of use for recreation since 2016 in California...
All is based on a video people believe to be true. I eventually believed T fighters were true when looking at Star Wars, all that special effects...so convincing.
What if us army was testing a law of Information Theory on how controll the mass...? Information war is cheap...

I'm not at all sure what the microwave emitters on the inner shell are meant to do:

hKOk4Km.png

But it seems the outer layer spins/vibrates at high speed and repels air molecules to make it go faster.

If the key alloy is aluminium and Bismuth - Wikipedia, that suggests Diamagnetism - Wikipedia to me. Bismuth, a lead-like heavy metal, has the the most diamagnetism of any substance known at that time. Pyrolytic carbon being a new material.

Magnetic levitation, stabilised by spin over a ring magnet becoimes feasable:
Magnetic levitation - Wikipedia

In fact a good videos of diamagnetic stabilty with a magnet floating in air:
Bismuth Crystals Hold Magnet Suspended For 100 Years | Hackaday

And some pictures of other spinning magnetic tricks:
Levitron -- Spin stabilized magnetic levitation

And more diamagnetism:
http://www.physics.ucla.edu/marty/diamag/

I really can't buy nulling gravity. But this does look like it could conceivably be a magnetic device.

Reactions: 1 user
Disabled Account
Joined 2019
... or a a little 1000 bucks drone copter behavior filmed somewhere, then superseeded, overlaped by pro on the fighter pursuit film for convenience ;). This fighter pursuit is really borring me in all the thinking scenario ! But I do believe at the oposit, guys walked on the moon... An Armstrong (RIP) is heavier than an Angtrom though !

yep it belongs to the lounge...don't want my horn to crash at mach 10 in the living room !:eek:....:D:clown:

Last edited:
Gravitational waves aren't going to work for us here either. They are waves that squeeze and stretch space-time as they pass through and are a.c. not d.c. But to hover, you need to resist the d.c. pull from the earth. Could there be some method to generate standing waves like people use sound waves to 'trap and hover' small light objects ? The challenge is the weakness of gravity waves themselves. These waves are generated by mass (or stress-energy tensor to be fancy) which has to be accelerating. You need huge mass-energy to generate these waves and the math doesn't work out well since this mass-energy that would need to be huge to generate these gravity waves would also increase the d.c. attraction between the ufo and the earth. There's no way to balance the earth's d.c. gravity with waves generated from a light-weight ufo.

I know we were yakking last night about the photon of light or electromagnetism, and I have decided it must exert some gravitational pull.

I just checked, and Photons have energy hv, linear momentum hv/c and a constant spin angular momentum +/- h(bar) depending on helicity.

The full relativistic or 4 vector version of E = MC^2

is E^2 = M^2 x C^4 + P^2 x C^2

I actually watched the ill-fated Apollo 13 jettison its second or third stage one evening through my telescope. You could see two lights separating and a puff of smoke.

My Niece hoped to show something similar and SpaceX to her kids last night in the back garden. It was suppose to be near the new moon. She gave up in disgust after 20 minutes. I happened to know it was called off for bad weather. But we get another shot on Saturday: NASA Television Upcoming Events | NASA

I'm not sure if the First Stage does that amazing SpaceX trick of coming back down and landing on its tail. Depends on the payload if the First Stage is expendable or recycled.

Exciting times. Back to the Moon in 2025. Doubtless watchable in High Def TV.

Sorry, nothing much to add about Flying Saucers right now. Except to recommend "Forbidden Planet" for 1950's schlock SciFi horror: YouTube.

Flying Saucers, Leslie Nielsen, Space Princesses, Robots, spooky Space music. What's not to like? :D

I didn't spend much time looking into the UFO story. I stopped once I read that the radar on both the ship and jets that tracked it all had undergone very recent upgrades and the radars are networked to each other. The simplest explanation is that there was a glitch in the radar. YMMV

I'm not sure if the First Stage does that amazing SpaceX trick of coming back down and landing on its tail. Depends on the payload if the First Stage is expendable or recycled.
The Falcon 9 rocket will release the Crew Dragon into low Earth orbit about 12 minutes after takeoff.

The rocket will then return to Earth where it is scheduled to land on a drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean.

Sorry, nothing much to add about Flying Saucers right now. Except to recommend "Forbidden Planet" for Flying Saucers, Leslie Nielsen, Space Princesses, Robots, spooky Space music.
Or, as described in the film credits, "electronic tonalities" - provided by a Theremin I believe. :)

Wouldn't you have liked to get your hands on some of that Krell Metal (and to have spent some time in the company of Anne Francis)?

P.S. Obviously, I'm still struggling with my Monsters from the Id. :eek:

Attachments

• Altaira (Anne Francis).jpg
    Altaira (Anne Francis).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Altaira.jpg
    Altaira.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 104
I know we were yakking last night about the photon of light or electromagnetism, and I have decided it must exert some gravitational pull.

sure it does, but it's too tiny to be of any consequence.

however, it's irrelevant for a ufo trying to levitate above a planet because the pull of the planet is much stronger than the mass-energy of the ufo, the ufo will never have enough gravitational power (limited by it's own mass-energy) to overcome it's own attraction to the planet, where it's about to crash into a desert.

I didn't spend much time looking into the UFO story. I stopped once I read that the radar on both the ship and jets that tracked it all had undergone very recent upgrades and the radars are networked to each other. The simplest explanation is that there was a glitch in the radar. YMMV

Not trying to pick on you, but I wanted to respond to this since it exemplifies a lot of responses here. Completely lacking in virtually all the facts and context, and so it's easy to pick one little thing out to debunk. Both the pilot and flight controller (in the radar room) have laid out the circumstances. Previous to the encounter, the radar operators had been seeing these for days. They recalibrated the radar to rule it out. It was fine. Later when two FA18's are in the air, they vector them to check out the objects. The FA18's share data with the ship but have their own radar. So 3 radars are in action: 2 FA18's and one ship (at a minimum). Additionally the pilots confirm with their own eyes the object that the radars picked up. They interacted with real objects.

Look I became quite skeptical of UFO's but the whole situation changed in 2017. For the first time, the Pentagon is confirming the providence of the footage, and allowing military personnel to speak. This a change from the entire history of UFO's. And these are far from the only encounters, there was so much pressure from Navy pilots that they created a new reporting process. The objects are real and our military is encountering them quite often. What the footage actually shows and the pilot and flight controller described seeing is largely irrelevant, because it's exactly the behavior seen all the way back to the early 1950's: light colored cigar or saucer shaped objects going from stationary hover to incredible speeds in moments, zigzagging at the same incredible speeds, radar operators seeing objects move the bottom to top of radar range in moments. All these aspects were seen in both these modern encounters and the early 1950's, precluding in my mind the possibility this is black budget tech from US or China/Russia. The encounters are the same, what's changed is the government begrudgingly allowing info to come out and confirm the personalities involved.

As far as TTSA's CRADA with the Army, TTSA is not doing pure materials research like Dow Corning, or MIT. They have only one claim: that they have material recovered from UFO crashes. And they need help to figure it out. And the Army sees it as legitimate enough to contract with them.

When you don't look at the actual people, places, things, of the current situation, it's easy to play armchair physicist, but if there is anything I know with certainty it is that the one thing most likely to change in all this as new data come in will be our understanding of the physics. I mean, that is just how science works.

Gravity always pulls, so how do you make it push? Negative mass? Where they get that. This antigrav thing is total bs. It would shake the foundations of physics and change one of the fundemental forces. Ild love to hear what the physicists at LIGO would say about this. This UFO is 30 years old and still no one has picked up there Nobel prize? Horsecakes.

Gravity is no where near being figured out...
+1

The person or team that reconciles GR and QFT wins the Nobel. Both theories are among the most successful and exhaustively tested, known to mankind.

As I've said, I don't see the EM/microwave approach to anti-gravity as being consistent with what we know but in a different direction - some folk are looking at anti-matter. There is at least one researcher having proposed a theory that anti-matter and matter can repel each other gravitationally speaking (alternative to Dark Matter - not yet proven/reproduced on earth). The theory is not inconsistent with existing GR or QFT. A project at CERN called AEgIS is looking to measure the behaviour of anti-matter in the earths gravitational field for evidence that it behaves differently.

And if these things move that fast, wheres the sonic booms? And how many Gs do those zigzags take, 100s 1000s, fantasy.

Who cares if they take 1000 G's ? - we must assume that whatever is inside them is capable of taking it. Your laptop experiences this kind of abuse when you drop it on the floor. Nobody said these UFO's have frail humans inside :p

Counts for more than your opinion. So you think these UFOs are antigravity devices?

I have no idea. That wasn't my argument. When you have legitimate scientists like Hal Puthoff (Stanford & CIA), Eric Davis (NASA), and Luis Elizondo (Pentagon's AATIP director) being exactly the right experts with exactly the right access to the facts, are intimating these are extraterrestrial in origin, you would think a random person in Vancouver without any of that expertise or access might check their opinions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.