Gravitational Waveguides

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So EM used as antigrav. How much gravity does it take to bend EM. Just a guess but it probably takes as much EM to bend gravity. How much power do these UFOs have? How would LIGO work if EM changed gravity to that extent? And all you need to bend microwaves 90 degrees is a metal sheet. Your microwave oven does it all day.

cbdb said:
Yes but that can be the rockets fuel, a EM field like in a rail gun, or in this case the gravity field. And if they really have developed a gravity maker which this would have to be, its Nobel prize time. And its also useless for space flight if you need a g field to push against.

I am having a quite wild notion about Flying Saucers. We generally agree they ought to crash and burn. Nothing to hold them up, really. But what if they are like gliders, seeking the occasional updrafts?

hKOk4Km.png

Here's part of "Sea Fever" by John Masefield:
I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;
Anyone who lives in Portsmouth, UK, loves Sir Francis Chichester.

And his epic book: "The lonely Sea and the Sky". It really doesn't get much better about fighting impossible odds. :)

So EM used as antigrav. How much gravity does it take to bend EM. Just a guess but it probably takes as much EM to bend gravity. How much power do these UFOs have?

This is rampant speculation on my part. But I wonder if part of the reason for disclosure is because they've been unable to figure out the power source.

According to the man who provided the metamaterial, the poweplant in the original craft, 73 years ago, was destroyed.

"The Disc that crashed, had collided with a meteor in orbit of Terra, and was attempting to compensate it’s flight vector, but because of the collision, the inter-atmospheric propulsion system malfunctioned, and the occupants sent out a distress signal to their companions on Mars. The “launchship” commander made the decision to authorize an attempted soft-landing on the New Mexican desert. At the same time, the inter-atmospheric propulsion system had a massive electrical burn-out, and the Disc was soon virtually helpless.

[I snipped this paragraph because it was just dumb.]

The Dimensional powerplant was self-destructed, and the inter-atmospheric propulsion system was also deactivated, to prevent the technology from falling into the hands of the Terrans. This was done in accordance with their standing orders in regards to any compromise with contact experiences."

How would LIGO work if EM changed gravity to that extent? And all you need to bend microwaves 90 degrees is a metal sheet. Your microwave oven does it all day.

img_0043.jpg

Here's the metamaterial, from the craft, from 1947.

The metamaterial is magnesium and bismuth.

We can speculate that the bismuth is there for two possible reasons:

1) bismuth may be a superconductor :

2) a Bismuth and Magensium sandwich may be useful to contain the microwave energy.

Here's my thoughts on this, again, I am a layman. These are probably wrong:

hKOk4Km.png

The outer shell rotates. The inner shell doesn't. the two shells are not physically connected.

Microwaves can be used to transfer electrical power : Wireless power transfer - Wikipedia

My initial thought, was that the Xenon gas was used to transfer power. Someone noted that it may not be able to do that efficiently.

But if the Navy use microwave power transmitters on an extremely small scale, perhaps that's what's going on here.

P-51-Mustang-Spinner.jpg

For instance, in a conventional airplane, we have a motor. Motor is connected to shaft. Shaft is connected to propeller. Propeller spins.

01966ba0af80e296687b9d268d8b225a3538232b.jpeg

In the Navy UFO, the outer shell is NOT physically connected to the inner shell. (This is in the patent.)

Power can be transmitted via microwave. The emitters and waveguides, described by Puthoff, are microscopic.

Instead of using a single shaft - like an airplane - you could use trillions, possible even quadrillions of microscopic microwave transmitters.

zoomed-in-microchip-sem-60-microns--1100x618.jpg

Of course, once you wrap your brain around quadrillions of microwave transmitters being used to beam electricity without wires, the inner hull (at least) starts to sound a lot like a microprocessor.

For funsies, keep in mind that the Roswell crash was in 1947, the United States government began using integrated circuits in 1964, and we put a man on the moon in 1969, decisively winning the space race. (Integrated circuit - Wikipedia))

The waveguides in the recovered metametal have layers as small as three microns. Three microns is 3000 nanometers.

Here's a history of integrated circuit sizes, over the years:

List of semiconductor scale examples - Wikipedia

1968 : RCA CD4000 : 10,000 nanometers

1975 : MOS 6502 : 8,000 nanometers

1978 : Intel 8086 : 3000 nanometers (this was the CPU in the original IBM PC)

1989 : Intel 80486 : 800 nanometers

2000 : AMD Athlon : 180 nanometers

2010 : Intel Core I3 : 32 nanometers

2018 : Apple A12 : 7 nanometers

I am no expert on manufacturing, but it looks like the U.S. has had the capability of manufacturing the metametals for about the last 42 years. Bob Lazar reported that he'd seen reverse-engineered UFOs in 1989, 31 years ago.

A rocket in the vacuum of space still works (look at attitude control thrusters, and ion engines, and orbit insertion thrusters). What is it pushing against?

Its "pushing" against the fuel being ejected. Its like throwing rocks to move a cart, you push the rock it pushes back and moves the cart, every force has equal and opposite force. Even gravity. You drop a rock it pulls the earth towards it a tiny bit.

Last edited:
Microscopic microwave emiters will emit microscopic amounts of power, just like the components in microprocessors.

Actually, I have GOT IT!

Simply a matter, and I have been reading Sean Carroll (The Particle at the End of the Universe) on this topic today, of using advanced technology to nullify the Higgs Field.

Hence the Flying Saucer weighs nothing and can go where it likes. Honestly, somebody should pay me for this stuff! :D

Sorry, a bit short on detail to nullify the Higgs Field. But give me time...

Last edited:
So EM used as antigrav. How much gravity does it take to bend EM. Just a guess but it probably takes as much EM to bend gravity. How much power do these UFOs have? How would LIGO work if EM changed gravity to that extent? And all you need to bend microwaves 90 degrees is a metal sheet. Your microwave oven does it all day.

just how would ‘em bend gravity’ ? it can’t, it’s all utter rubbish.

Science knows how mass warps space time and em waves follow geodesics through this warped space time = they bend under gravity. The converse doesn’t happen. Scientists have observed the most extreme cases in the cosmos and found the behaviour consistent with this. If em could influence gravity it would most surely have been seen by the astronomers by now.

Forget it.

anybody seeing flying microwave ovens has been in lockdown waaay too long :D

Slow down there Bigun!

If EM is electromagnetism or Photons, it has Energy. E=MC^2, IIRC.

Energy equates to Mass. Therefore interacts with Gravity.

This is why gravity bends photons around a Black Hole:

842736d1589123914-universe-expanding-black-hole-alain-jpg

But action equals reaction, so the photon affects the Black Hole too.

In fact, IMO, Gravity is the common denominator of all particles. Even Dark Matter.

But for most of us, it is the electron and the up and down quark that 99% dominates.

Just sayin'. :)

Last edited:
Galu, yes, that’s an important distinction. It’s necessary to look at the strees-energy tensor. I don’t think such an effect has been measured as yet but now you have me curious.

Nevertheless, I still think its all Tosh. I’m mostly in the camp that isn’t convinced gravitons exist and that what we call gravity is simply our observation of the curvature of space-time. If space-time curvature is determined by energy, which is conserved, then fancy alien materials that channel energy from the ships power cell to a bismuth sandwich does nothing to change the total energy nor gravity.

Last edited:
just how would ‘em bend gravity’ ? it can’t, it’s all utter rubbish.

Science knows how mass warps space time and em waves follow geodesics through this warped space time = they bend under gravity. The converse doesn’t happen. Scientists have observed the most extreme cases in the cosmos and found the behaviour consistent with this. If em could influence gravity it would most surely have been seen by the astronomers by now.

Forget it.

anybody seeing flying microwave ovens has been in lockdown waaay too long :D

Again, I'm a layman here, but here's my attempt:

First off, the Navy patents make more sense if you go watch some videos of UFOs. They travel in a really consistent manner:

1) they hover, almost motionless

2) when they move to the left or to the right, or forward or back, they move like a bullet. Crazy fast speeds.

3) when they move UP, the speed isn't remotely as fast as when they move laterally.

The Lazar data, from the 80s, and the Navy data, from 2017, differs on one key aspect:

The Lazar data indicates that the Area 51 craft have a gravitational amplifier which can negate an existing gravitational wave. For instance, by generating a gravitational wave that's 180 degrees out of phase, it can nullify the effect of gravity. This isn't "anti gravity." It's just producing a wave that's out of phase. This is why UFOs hover.

The Navy patent, from 2017, indicates that the craft has a gravitational wave generator. To me, this seems to make more sense. For instance, if I have a subwoofer generating 40hz, and I put another one right next to it, but out of phase, the 2nd sub nullifies the first. The gravitational wave generator in the Navy patents seems designed to do just this.

So... how are gravitational waves generated?

"Continuous gravitational waves are thought to be produced by a single spinning massive object like a neutron star. Any bumps on or imperfections in the spherical shape of this star will generate gravitational waves as it spins." (Sources and Types of Gravitational Waves | LIGO Lab | Caltech)

That last part is super important; it's basically how the gravitational wave generation is accomplished in the Navy craft.

This is rampant speculation on my part. But I wonder if part of the reason for disclosure is because they've been unable to figure out the power source.

According to the man who provided the metamaterial, the poweplant in the original craft, 73 years ago, was destroyed.

"The Disc that crashed, had collided with a meteor in orbit of Terra, and was attempting to compensate it’s flight vector, but because of the collision, the inter-atmospheric propulsion system malfunctioned, and the occupants sent out a distress signal to their companions on Mars. The “launchship” commander made the decision to authorize an attempted soft-landing on the New Mexican desert. At the same time, the inter-atmospheric propulsion system had a massive electrical burn-out, and the Disc was soon virtually helpless.

[I snipped this paragraph because it was just dumb.]

The Dimensional powerplant was self-destructed, and the inter-atmospheric propulsion system was also deactivated, to prevent the technology from falling into the hands of the Terrans. This was done in accordance with their standing orders in regards to any compromise with contact experiences."

img_0043.jpg

Here's the metamaterial, from the craft, from 1947.

The metamaterial is magnesium and bismuth.

We can speculate that the bismuth is there for two possible reasons:

1) bismuth may be a superconductor :

2) a Bismuth and Magensium sandwich may be useful to contain the microwave energy.

Here's my thoughts on this, again, I am a layman. These are probably wrong:

hKOk4Km.png

The outer shell rotates. The inner shell doesn't. the two shells are not physically connected.

Microwaves can be used to transfer electrical power : Wireless power transfer - Wikipedia

My initial thought, was that the Xenon gas was used to transfer power. Someone noted that it may not be able to do that efficiently.

But if the Navy use microwave power transmitters on an extremely small scale, perhaps that's what's going on here.

P-51-Mustang-Spinner.jpg

For instance, in a conventional airplane, we have a motor. Motor is connected to shaft. Shaft is connected to propeller. Propeller spins.

01966ba0af80e296687b9d268d8b225a3538232b.jpeg

In the Navy UFO, the outer shell is NOT physically connected to the inner shell. (This is in the patent.)

Power can be transmitted via microwave. The emitters and waveguides, described by Puthoff, are microscopic.

Instead of using a single shaft - like an airplane - you could use trillions, possible even quadrillions of microscopic microwave transmitters.

zoomed-in-microchip-sem-60-microns--1100x618.jpg

Of course, once you wrap your brain around quadrillions of microwave transmitters being used to beam electricity without wires, the inner hull (at least) starts to sound a lot like a microprocessor.

For funsies, keep in mind that the Roswell crash was in 1947, the United States government began using integrated circuits in 1964, and we put a man on the moon in 1969, decisively winning the space race. (Integrated circuit - Wikipedia))

The waveguides in the recovered metametal have layers as small as three microns. Three microns is 3000 nanometers.

Here's a history of integrated circuit sizes, over the years:

List of semiconductor scale examples - Wikipedia

1968 : RCA CD4000 : 10,000 nanometers

1975 : MOS 6502 : 8,000 nanometers

1978 : Intel 8086 : 3000 nanometers (this was the CPU in the original IBM PC)

1989 : Intel 80486 : 800 nanometers

2000 : AMD Athlon : 180 nanometers

2010 : Intel Core I3 : 32 nanometers

2018 : Apple A12 : 7 nanometers

I am no expert on manufacturing, but it looks like the U.S. has had the capability of manufacturing the metametals for about the last 42 years. Bob Lazar reported that he'd seen reverse-engineered UFOs in 1989, 31 years ago.

I just checked, and Photons have energy hv, linear momentum hv/c and a constant spin angular momentum +/- h(bar) depending on helicity.

Quantum levitation does exist, but only relative to another surface, with diamagnetism (bismuth!) and ferromagnetism involved: How Quantum Levitation Works

Another possibility is some application of the Casimir Effect.

Both ideas go back a long way. Certainly to the 1950s.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.