• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Genuine Toshiba transistors

Things you have for sale.
I used Toshiba jfet's in my pro audio product designs for over 25 years. I am now retired and I still have a large selection of the following real Toshiba JFETs..

2SK170 BL and GR sorted (Vgs using 49.9 and 22 ohm source resistors) and unsorted, many of them still in sealed bags of 200 ea.
2SK74 BL and GR sorted
2SK389 BL (pulls, tested)
2SJ109 BL (pulls, tested AND NOS in sealed bags of 200 ea)

The pulls came from older products that were going to be thown away. We pull the Toshiba JFETs off using a hot-air rework station.

These are the real thing. I purchased them 9,000 at a time (boxes of 3,000).

If any one is interested in buying some of these, let me know. I'm not interested in selling one's and two's of these parts, so please don't ask.

Fred Forssell
fred (at) forsselltech.com

2SK170BL NOS.jpeg

2SK389BL Pulls.jpeg
2SJ74BL_GR pulls.jpeg
2SJ109BL NOS and Pulls.jpeg

I also have about 1,200 Toshiba 2SJ103BL JFETS.

2SJ103BL NOS and Pulls.jpeg

How come I don’t see “start conversation” pop up menu when I check your profile but I could start conversations with most of the other members?
Anyway , I would be interested in a few pairs, I don’t need hundreds , I would like to know the price ,
Thanks,
Gabe

Joined 2005
Paid Member
I'd be interested in some parts too but I think he can not receive pm's because of low post count.
Interested in pricing for:
(1) 200 count bag 2SK170 BL sorted
(1) 200 count bag2SK74 BL sorted
(1) 200 count bag 2SK389 BL
(1) 200 count bag 2SJ109 BL

Last edited:
I wish to clarify some things here.

1. I only have the 2SK170-BL in sealed factory bags of 200 ea. I have a lot of these, but some are already sold. $2/ea in 200 sealed bag quantities. Not sorted because they are in sealed bags. Appox 20 bags of 200 each left.

2. I only have NOS 2SJ74-BL that are NOT in factory bags because they have tested and sorted by Vgs using 25 ohm and 49.4 ohm source resistors with 18 VDC supply. $4 each in 50 piece multiples, all within a sorted BIN. BIN sorts are 0.1 ma (for example 3.1-3.2ma, 25 ohm).

3. I have about 300 ea 2SJ74-GR that are NOT in factory bags, and these are NOT sorted by Vgs. Note... These GR, not BL parts.

4. All of the 2SK389-BL are pulls from older product designs. They are tested to make sure there are no defective parts, but not otherwise sorted. All are BL. Appox 600 of these. $10/ea with a minimum of 10 each for each purchase.

5. I have 1 sealed bag of 200 2SJ109-BL JFETs, and a open partially used second bag of 200 from the same lot. There are probably 150 in this bag. These NOS parts are $15 each and I will not open the sealed bag. I will sell from the already opened bag with a minimum of 10 for each purchase.

6. I have a number of 2SJ109-BL pulls that are tested but not sorted. Appox 450 of these. $12/ea with a minimum of 10 for each purchase.

Fred