• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Genesis Class A heatsinks (will trade)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have these monster 5lbs heatsinks (4) , each one could dissipate over 200w of Stealth class A heat using plain convection. Would like to trade for supply caps
(8 X 80/100v - 6800uF or higher) or other stuff that could be useful to me. It seems a shame to waste them.

photo's below...

OS

Attachments

• stealthHS1.jpg
    stealthHS1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 374
  • stealthHS2.jpg
    stealthHS2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 375
People sure are fickle. First time I used this part of the forum, may be the last.
No one wants these good heatsinks ,maybe send them out for scrap. All I want is parts (below)... output trannies , drivers ,100v caps input caps, FR-4 .. anything to make more high voltage amps.

Send the parts with prepaid box (USPS) , will pack and ship heatsinks.
Sinks all measure 3-1/2" X 4-1/2" X 7" .. 10 X 10" box would be sufficient for packing of all 4 , they weigh about 15-16 pounds all together.

OS

Attachments

• need parts.jpg
    need parts.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 259
Hey - I am very interested in these heat sinks. I am not sure I have any parts that you are looking for but if you have some specific ideas on the caps or transistors I can look around. I do have a nice selection of opamps if that is of interest. You are in the Smoky's? My family and I spend a week in Townsend each spring at a little cabin. Been doing that for close to 10 years. One of the best places there is. Lucky you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.